Professional divers mostly do their work in big industry, clarification plants, biogas plants, animal cadaver utilisation plants, digestion towers and pipes.
Inshore diving work
In the Inshore diving sector industrial divers are mostly working in hydraulics constructions, pits, rivers, lakes and dams.
Offshore diving work
Saturarion diving, working at pipelines or even oil platforms all count as offshore diving work, which confronts the diver with extremly high physical pressure. Thats why a normal diving education as well as an advaced education is necessary for offshore work.
Possible at sea or in rivers. We salvage people, vehicles or similar objects. The use of a lifting bag or a crane is possible.
We count all the following to our service:
the dredging of harbour sludge
salvage of legacies of pollution (for example salvage of ammunition, etc.)
salvage of distracting pieces in the waterway
suction cleaning of sand- and sludge sediments
restoration of moles and shipping piers
We offer the following maintenance and cleaning work:
- cleaning of exhaust systems
- removal of filter gravel, granules or leavings of slag using a vacu-press-vehicle
- maintenance work in cooling towers and cooling water tanks
- measure of damages underwater and in not respirable air (biogas)
Clarification plants are one of the main fields of application for our industrial divers.
The most common work in clarification plants:
- restoration of digestion towers
- cleaning of sand, sludge or pluggings
- installation of stirring devices
- installation and maintenance work of aerator threads
- controlling of scrapers
All of these jobs can be done while the plant is still operating.
Specialized underground work:
- concreting underwater
- welding work
- cutting work
- restoration of inverted syphons
- harbour and shoreline stabilisation
- exploration of caves
- restoration of bridges
We perform underground work in running as well as in lentic waters. Offshore underground work is possible as well.
The following occupations all count generally as diver's work:
- harbour and shoreline stabilisation
- special welding and cutting work underwater
- maintenance work in clarification plants
- underwater concrete
Core drilling in concrete, stemming or cutting work of concrete are possible, also in black water.
We offer the following services:
- video recording underwater and in colour
- documentation using modern video systems and digital transmission
- camera examination of pipe systems
At restorations of ferroconcrete or steel bridges we offer the following underwater work:
- effusion of scour
- setting of concrete parts
- high-pressure cleaning
- restoration of construction steels
A part of our work comprises the shortening or separating of sheet piles or steel constructions. We perform all of the flame cutting works that are usually done on land as well underwater.
- welding can be done underwater as well
- welding in building pits
- welding on sheet piles
- piers (bridge piers) in steel
- ship constructions
- repairs at watergates and docks
We offer restoration of digestion towers, cleaning of sand, sludge or blockages, mounting of stirring devices or aerator threads and controlling of scrapers. All of this can be done while the plant is still operating.
Water construction is mostly used for the overhauling of shoreline stabilisations and the sustainment of the navigability of flowing waters.
- stabilising shorelines using underwater concrete and building blocks
- removal of distracting pieces in the waterway
- salvage of vehicles
- restoration of pond systems or ponds filled with water for firefighting
- instauration or cleaning of biotopes
We count the following as our services:
- checking on screening systems
- checking and maintenance of turbine chutes
- cleaning of riverbeds
- mounting of fish stairs and eel tubes
- building of ideal fish passes
All of this can be done during operation.